Confessions of a wannabe Photographer

All about a Geek with a camera, high hopes, and little money or talent. Follow his journey as he discovers a few tips / tricks / hints, and tries to find semi-decent equiptment on the cheap.

My Photo
Name:
Location: "The South", United States

On a never-ending search for the missing "prodigal principles" in a world of confusion, and hoping I can leave a few nuggets of wisdom for my posterity, (and praying that I don't totally screw up my kids and family...)

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Aaron, Hannah, and Pauli pics

I was lucky enoughh to have my Mother, and two of my siblings visit from the West Coast. We had a blast showing them the South, and before they left I had a chance to throw the backdrop and softboxes up and get a pic or two of them.

I think I need to add a yellow/orange/warming gel to the boxes, because the pics look a little cold, but I'd say they turned out pretty good for a hobbyist...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home